Why choose when you can taste them all?!
CO Tasters is a set of six mini skeins (20 grams each) is now dyed on the wonderfully springy U.S. Cormo base. This soft and silky fingering (sock) weight wool yarn is grown and milled in Wyoming.
Yarn is dyed with natural materials both ethically sourced and grown in my Central Oregon garden. Yarn wrap features plantable wildflower seed paper so that you can enjoy even more of nature’s beauty!
- 20 grams/~89 yards
- 100% U.S. Cormo wool
- Non-superwash 2-ply yarn
- Subtle tonal colors naturally created by the dye
- Knitting gauge: 27-32 stitches per 4 inches; suggested needle size: US 1-3/2.25-3.25 mm
- Crochet gauge: 21-32 sc per 4 inches; suggested hook size: US B-1 to E-4/2.25-3.5 mm
- $1 of every skein purchased is donated to the animal rescue Harmony Farm Sanctuary located in Sisters, Oregon
- $1 of every skein purchased is donated to onetreeplanted.org
Dive into all your favorite colorwork designs, cozy memories blankets, stuffies or any small yardage project.
Support local ranchers and a woman-owned fiber mill to keep our small communities thriving. Create on-trend projects while using dyes that are the gentlest on our environment by keeping our water sources clean.
Creating with this yarn will connect you so deeply to the sheep it will almost feel like you have one of your own!
This yarn is farm-fresh. It arrives full of vegetation leftover from the sheep’s shenanigans out in their field. I pick out as much as I can by hand, but there will likely be some leftover bits that I’ve missed. Just consider these extra love from the sheep! Baaaa…
***Hand wash cool***
Great care was taken to ensure dye was set properly. However, it is normal for natural dye matter to continue to rinse for the first few washes.
***Please order enough for your entire project as dye lots do vary***
Contact me if you need a larger quantity than what’s listed as available.