Choose your own combination to create your ideal set
**Now available on Fingering, DK and Worsted weight yarn. Please leave weight preference in the notes box at checkout. Thank you.
*THIS IS DYED-TO-ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO SHIPPING*
The Sisters Set includes three skeins (100 grams each) from the Signature Collection. This is now being dyed on the Bachelor base. This soft and silky fingering (sock) weight wool yarn is grown and milled in Wyoming. Free gift of 3 oz Soak Wool Wash. Scent preference will try to be accommodated. Yarn dyed with natural materials both ethically sourced and grown in my Central Oregon garden. Yarn wrap features plantable wildflower seed paper so that you can enjoy even more of nature’s beauty!
- 3 – 100 grams/~1338 yards
- 100% U.S. Cormo wool
- Non-superwash 2-ply yarn
- Subtle tonal colors naturally created by the dye
- Speckled with yellow, pink, purple and hints of orange
- 3 oz Soak Wool Wash
- Knitting gauge: 27-32 stitches per 4 inches; suggested needle size: US 1-3/2.25-3.25 mm
- Crochet gauge: 21-32 sc per 4 inches; suggested hook size: US B-1 to E-4/2.25-3.5 mm
- 5% of all sales donated to the animal rescue Harmony Farm Sanctuary located in Sisters, Oregon
Choose any combination of three 100 gram skeins to create your perfect yarn set. Enjoy a complimentary 3 oz Soak Wool Wash. Soak Wool Wash includes only natural ingredients so that your special yarn gets clean, soft and the colors stay as true as possible.
Support local ranchers and a woman-owned fiber mill to keep our small communities thriving. Create on-trend projects while using dyes that are the gentlest on our environment by keeping our water sources clean.
Recommended for gorgeous shawls, hats, sweaters, socks and just about any project your heart desires. Creating with this yarn will connect you so deeply to the sheep it will almost feel like you have one of your own!
This yarn is farm-fresh. It arrives full of vegetation leftover from the sheep’s shenanigans out in their field. I pick out as much as I can by hand, but there will likely be some leftover bits that I’ve missed. Just consider these extra love from the sheep! Baaaa…
Soak Wool Wash Scents:
- Celebration: Inspired by the essence of Red Tea. Sweet, delicate and absolutely delicious, this perennial favorite smells like good, clean fun (pink label).
- Fig: Fresh-picked clean. Fig is ripened with sweet fig and lychee and crowned by dandelions (green label).
- Lacey: Lacey combines spring blossoms with sweet bergamot creating a light yet alluring fragrance (gray label).
- Pineapple Grove: Be a pineapple. Stand Tall, wearing a lily filled crown, and always be sweet on the inside (yellow label).
- Scentless: For your sensitive side. Scentless keeps your hand-washables (and sensitive skin) clean and fragrance-free (blue label).
- Yuzu: Clean with a peel. Pucker up and give your laundry some love with a kiss of tart citrus + crushed eucalyptus (orange label).
***Hand wash cool***
Great care was taken to ensure dye was set properly. However, it is normal for natural dye matter to continue to rinse for the first few washes.
***Please order enough for your entire project as dye lots do vary***
Contact me if you need a larger quantity than what’s listed as available.